Samoby Mobile Security
Smartphones are emerging as the main tool for productivity and workforce communication, as more employees and employers embrace a ‘work from anywhere’ scenario. As more critical information is managed, shared and sent using smartphones, security protocols must evolve to protect enterprise data.
Gartner forecasts that within 2 years, a third of malware might come from mobile devices.
For these reasons, it is vital to treat mobile devices as any other end point, and ensure that security is consistent whether the device is operating inside or outside the company network boundaries.
- Protect your employees against advanced attacks
- Keep using your existing SIEM and
- log management
- Establish corporate use rules and ensure compliance
How to Secure Mobile Devices
Samoby delivers enterprise class mobile security for all of your iOS or Android devices.
- Detect and block phishing attempts
- Detect and block traffic interception in public networks
- Insure device integrity, detecting inappropriate OS modifications or configurations
- Check all apps for leaky/malicious behavior
- Prevent unauthorized camera/mic access
- Detect unusual data traffic volume or remote connections